2018 Mapworks Scholarship
The Mapworks Scholarship is a national video essay contest for first and second-year college students who have participated in the Mapworks program.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2018/2019 academic year. Each scholarship is valued at $500. In order to be eligible for and receive the Mapworks Scholarship, students must:
- Attend a college/university that is a current Mapworks customer
- Be currently enrolled at a college/university and plan to be enrolled at a college/university in the 2018/19 academic year
- Have participated in at least one Mapworks survey during the 2016/2017 or 2017/2018 school years
- Complete the Terms of Scholarship Agreement.
To apply, submit a video essay of no shorter than 30 seconds and no longer than 3 minutes addressing one of the following three essay questions. Please make sure not to include your institution name in the video, neither verbally nor in print.
- How did Mapworks affect your college or university experience?
- What did you learn from the Mapworks student report and how did it help you?
- Was there a faculty/staff member who reached out to assist you based on information they received about you through the Mapworks program? How did that person’s actions help you to be more successful?
Completed applications are due no later than: Thursday, May 31, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. CDT
Terms of Scholarship Agreement are due no later than: Thursday, May 31, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. CDT and should be emailed to Kimberly Gibson, Skyfactor Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.
2017 Scholarship Recipients
Check out our 2017 Scholarship recipients here.
For questions, please contact Kimberly Gibson, Skyfactor Marketing Manager.