Student Affairs Program Assessment, Made Easy.
Nationally Benchmarked Assessments are Available Individually, or as a Packaged Suite
The Student Affairs Assessment Suite includes seventeen nationally-benchmarked assessments, providing you with the ability to easily assess and compare the performance of different departments over time, benchmark against peer institutions, and determine which program improvements are likely to have the greatest impact on program efficiency and satisfaction.
Benchworks Student Affairs Assessment Suite
Skyfactor maintains a comprehensive set of Student Affairs program assessments, most of which can be customized to fit the unique needs of your institution. Our Client Services team is committed to your success– providing guidance and support throughout the life of your contract.
Developed in partnership with ACUHO-I, the suite consists of three assessments, designed to measure the impact of the residence life experience on CAS Standards-based learning outcomes. The ACUHO-I/Benchworks suite leverages almost 20 years of research and includes Resident, Apartment, and Student Staff assessments.
- ACUHO-I Resident Assessment
- ACUHO-I Student Staff Assessment
- ACUHO-I Apartment Assessment
- ACUHO-I Canadian Resident Assessment
- ACUHO-I Australian Resident Assessment
- United Kingdom Resident Assessment
Campus Climate, Safety, and Sexual Assault Assessment
Improving and expanding upon Skyfactor’s previous Student Climate Assessment, this survey addresses important issues such as sexual assault, campus response to incidents, student perceptions and interactions, and opportunities for student learning. At the same time, it maintains important topic areas from the previous assessment, such as peer relationships, co-curricular environment, and campus accessibility.
- Student Campus Climate, Safety & Sexual Assault Assessment
- Faculty/Staff Campus Climate, Safety & Sexual Assault Assessment
Student services play a critical role in supporting the overall academic, personal, and social development of college students. Our Student Services assessments will help you determine the effectiveness of counseling, academic advising, disability services, career services, recreation services, and veterans services centers on campus.
- Academic Advising Assessment
- Career Services Assessment
- Counseling Services Assessment
- Veterans Services Assessment
- Disability Services Assessment
- Student Affairs Student Employee Assessment
- Recreation Services Assessment
ACUI Student Activities
Developed in part through partnership with ACUI and leveraging eight years of research, the suite’s nationally benchmarked assessments are designed to measure the impact of various student activities—including the fraternity/sorority experience and student leadership experiences—on CAS Standards-based learning outcomes.
- ACUI Student Activities Assessment
- ACUI Student Organization Leader Assessment
- Fraternity/Sorority Assessment
College Union / Student Center
Developed in partnership with ACUI, these assessments are designed to measure the impact of the college union/student center experience on CAS Standards-based learning outcomes. The suite leverages 10 years of research.
- College Union/Student Center Assessment
- Event Services Assessment
First Year Seminar (FYS) & Orientation
These nationally developed assessments were created in partnership with John Gardner and Randy Swing of The Policy Center on the First Year of College. Leveraging 13 years of research, the suite consists of three assessments, designed to measure the effectiveness of first-year seminars on improving students’ transition to college.
- First-Year Seminar Assessment
- New Student Orientation Assessment
- Family Orientation Assessment
- Orientation Leader Assessment
+ Benchworks Custom Assessments
Want To Learn More?
Contact our student success and assessment specialists at (417) 429-0081